The wandering penguin..
Lil P’s penguin from here was last seen exploring Antarctica…..
A toilet roll, newspaper scrunched into a ball , yellow & black card sheets, a scissor, black & white acrylic color, Glue & googly eyes.. are all you need.
- Scrunch up the newspaper into a ball and stick it onto an empty toilet roll about 6 inches long.
- Paint the head & body black . leaving a small inverted U section for its tummy.
- paint the tummy white. cut 2 sections of cardsheets with deep U shape and paste on either side.
- Cut a triangle for the beak and 2 W shaped feet.. and stick.
- Stick on the googly eyes and you have a penguin ready..
So cute 🙂