Tiny Bead Sock Gnome – DIY
I had so much fun making these 🙂 and it was a quick 10 min project too. I have a lot of wooden beads lying around and was wondering what to do with them. I searched my cupboard for some bright fabric that I could use and found a lone tiny sock calling to me… and a gnome was born!
Here’s how u can make 1 for yourself
- An old sock or any brightly colored fabric cut into a 3″ x3″ square
- A wooden bead
- Cotton wool or plain cotton
- A permanent marker and some thread
- Place the cotton at the center of the square and bring all four corners together to form a potli
- Tie the ends with a thread
- Pull the top of the Potli through the hole in the wooden bead. This step is slightly tricky.I used a crochet stick to pull.
- Using a marker, add eyes and a big goofy smile
Aren’t they the cutest??
Too Cute !!!
they look so cute. How did you make the one with the sock going over the head?
just too cute!
So so cute 🙂
@PV: 🙂 Thank u .. I’m planning to turn them into keychains
@Torview: Welcome here 🙂 n thanks
@Ani: Thank u
@Shankari. I folded another square piece into a triangle and put a tiny stitch.
cutest indeed, totally in awe of your talent and the talent your blog attracts:)
@PurpleHomes : Thank you 🙂
@Niv: i can exchange 1 gnome for a yummy dahi vada. What say?
@Swaram: Thanks. Whats special for Diwali? Plan a trip to blore na
Thank you very much. This really helped me with my work. I appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.
cuteness overload!! 🙂
The toys are nice and lovely
🙂 this i like 🙂
@Every1 Thanks 🙂
Cuteeee 🙂 and so easy to make!
Cute cute and sounds easy to make!!
So cute !!
cute, thanks for being a part of the carnival.
Aww how did I miss this one??? Bookmarked forever.
Nice Idea..I will try today 🙂