We’re having a robot party for our daughter this weekend, so of course, all the chatter this week has been about robots. I decided to put together this easy robot craft, and the kiddo loved it. It’s super easy to do, and you have to admit… it’s pretty cute!
- Silver washi tape / sticker tape
- Styrofoam ball for the head
- Foam dots
- Cardboard box – we used a large empty matchbox
- TP roll for the feet
- Pom poms
- Silver chenille sticks & craft sticks
- Googly eyes
- Pearl dots, bows
- Wrap the box, Tp roll & styrofoam in silver tape. Lil P loved doing this as it had a sticky base and all she had to do was wrap it around.
- I used the glue gun to stick the legs , head & hands in place.
- Lil P then stuck the pompoms, stickers, googly eyes, foam dots, tentacles and bows as she wanted a girl robot.. using sticky craft glue
Do you love robots too?? Make some for your kids.. Here are some of the ideas I loved
13 Robot Crafts Your Kids Will Beg to Make
Easy Robot Vest made via fun-a-day.com
Play Dress up like a robot with this easy to make Robot vest made with recycled products. I’m sure the kids will have a blast.
Make a Robot mask using Aluminium foil like meaningfulmama
All you need for this activity is a simple paper bag, covered in foil and adorned with the kid’s own choice of decorations.
All that crafting not your cup of tea, then picklebums has a DIY Robot Printable
How about letting a robot teach you about gravity & balance?? Buggy and Buddy have a Free printable – Balancing Robot
Make a Robot wreath like Nestling Designs
Make a Valentine Robot card like Crafts by amanda
Make adorable Edible marshmallow Robots idea via dawnypoo
Put those tin cans to use.. Make a Pen / pencil holder robots like plaidonline
Or keep the kids captivated with is cute Build a robot game
Roll a dice and pick a body part.. the one who makes A COMPLETE robot wins.
Check out how to build a life-sized magnetic robot from recycled materials!
Free Printable Gliding Robot
Color a free printable robot and turn it into a gliding robot toy. This fun activity combines creativity with scientific thinking- Idea via BuggyandBuddy
and finally –
What do you think of all these robot crafts? My kiddo sure loves them all. Let us know which one is your favorite. Here’s an image that’s perfect for pinterest.
Don’t forget to check out our adorable Printable Robot Headbands in our shop