Each year as Christmas approaches I frantically search Pinterest for homemade Christmas ornament ideas for our yearly ornament project. This year I’ve found several unique popsicle stick ornaments and decided to put my favorites together here in this post today. Crafting plain pop sticks, also called craft sticks, into handmade ornaments is a fun project for our entire family. Also called Lolly Sticks, Icecream sticks, these are easy to use, can be a fun way to recycle & also Frugal.
15 Easy Popsicle stick crafts for Christmas
- Make craft stick star ornaments– An easy Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers using craft sticks and craft jewels like Happy Hooligans
- Make Popsicle Stick Sleds – fun little popsicle stick sleds made by estherscardcreations! Use them as tree ornaments, or as gift tags
- Popsicle Stick Snowflake Craft – make giant snowflakes using jumbo craft sticks. Hang gold glittered stars all around to spread the decor out a bit. idea via unsophisticook.com
- Craft Stick Christmas tree ornament – Simply cut your popsicle sticks down to size and glue to base stick. Add ribbon or yarn to back by gluing. Paper punch a star for the top. Decorate with gems. Via trishabrinkdesign
- Craft stick Santa & his buddies ornaments – These little craft stick guys are adorable. They would be so cute on your Christmas tree, and they are easy enough to create in an hour or two. Idea Via creativemeinspiredyou.com/
- Make a Fruit of the spirit- Prince of Peace Raffia Cross Craft – Make a Raffia Cross using craft sticks & stick on some gems. Idea via Pinterest.
- Make a popsicle Stick OLAF – Popsicle sticks Olaf, a popular snowman from the Disney’s best kids movie Frozen. Make a kid-friendly winter craft with Popsicle sticks. Idea via craftionary.net
- Popsicle Stick Soldier Ornament– these popsicle stick soldiers are one of my favorite ornaments so far, I think they’re totally cute – idea viaremodelandolacasa.com
- Make a Crafty Christmas North Pole Ornament – This ornament is so simple, yet perfectly colorful and festive. It’s a cute candy cane decorated sign with directions to the North Pole.
- Ice cream stick magnetic photo frame – These make great gifting options. hang them up a tree or stick them up your fridge as a magnet. Lil P loves to make stuff for us all .. and I love getting gifts from her. Its a win-win situation.
- Make a Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament – This Santa Hat ornament ended up being perfect for him. It involves some painting and gluing- two things
- Make a Winter Decor Snowman Centerpiece Christmas – Cover Craft sticks around a TP roll and a Snowman centerpiece holder is ready.
- Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament – Perfect Christmas craft for toddlers and preschoolers using popsicle sticks and cotton balls! (Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament)~BuggyandBuddy.com
- DIY Popsicle Stick Nativity Ornament – Christmas Crafts from the Country Woman Magazine
- Make Cute Craft stick Angels – make some little angels as ornaments/gift toppers for the angel-loving ladies in your life.
We just started making these Popsicle stick Ornaments .. Don’t forget to check them all out. We have video tutorials for each one of them.