Spread peace and love all around with this pretty Popsicle Stick Angel Craft for kids! Easy to make with basic supplies and things lying around your home.
I’m so glad that there are so many beautiful craft supplies available nowadays, especially with plenty of online craft stores popping up. However, nothing beats the excitement of taking random household materials and turning them into something amazing!
Today’s Popsicle Stick Angel craft is just like that. Popsicle sticks and cupcake liners come together to create a beautiful little angel that’s perfect to spread the peace and love this holiday season! Along with our Felt Angel Craft and Paper Angel Ornaments, this is a must make this month!
Popsicle Stick Angel Craft
List of Supplies:
- Jumbo Popsicle Stick
- Brown and White Cupcake Liners
- Gold Pipe Cleaner
- Peach/Flesh-colored Card Stock
- White Paint and Paintbrush
- Scissors and Glue
- Colored Markers
Watch the Video Tutorial:
How to make the Popsicle Stick Angel Craft:
1. Start off by painting the Popsicle stick white. You may require more than one coat of paint to get the snowy white effect, so let the first coat dry before applying the second.
2. Let’s get the remaining pieces ready now. Cut a large white cupcake liner into equal halves for the angel’s wings. Cut out the brown cupcake liner as shown in the image below, for the angel’s hair. Half of a small white cupcake liner will serve as the halo. Cut a circle from the peach card stock for the face.
3. Use a black marker to draw an angelic face on the peach circle. Add cheeks with a pink pencil or crayon.
4. Time to put everything together! Attach the two cupcake liner halves behind the angel’s face, placing them at a slight angle to look like wings. Stick the hair on the front of the face. Shade in the small cupcake liner half with a light yellow for the halo effect and stick it at the back. Finally, cut out a small piece of pipe cleaner and glue it along the top hairline.
5. Now stick this completed angel portion to the painted Popsicle stick and you’re done!!
Just looking at this angel makes you feel so peaceful, doesn’t it? And to think that you can put this together in under 30 minutes! If you haven’t yet, be sure to check out our other Christmas themed Popsicle stick crafts in the series – Popsicle Stick Snowman, Popsicle Stick Elf, Popsicle Stick Gingerbread Man and Popsicle Stick Reindeer. Along with this angel, you’ll have quite a Christmassy bunch to uplift your holiday season!