Artsy Craftsy May – June 2013 Challenge
The theme for Artsy-Craftsy-May-June-2013 is “Paper Plate Craft”
Link in any child-made art / craft activity that uses paper plates.
You can use any medium and material along with paper plates.
Itsy Bitsy is our sponsor for this month.
Itsy Bitsy is India’s leading hobby and craft supplies retailer offering over 10,000 craft related products all under one roof. You can shop with them at any of their physical stores in Bangalore and New Delhi or online at www.itsybitsy.in.
They will be sponsoring two prizes – Gift vouchers worth 500 Rs each. That will enable you to shop at their stores (Online & Outlets) . Please note, while this contest is open to people around the world, Itsy Bitsy currently deliver within India only.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of June, 2013.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at artsycraftsymom[at]outlook[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 640×480.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month / 1st day of next month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- Only New entries are allowed. If you have linked your crafts in earlier, they will be deleted.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Loading InLinkz …
Ok I have been meaning to type this – I have couple of issues with the rules and the way linky is set up. The linky accepts only one photo from one link – which means I have to make each craft I make a separate post. It is harder when I am linking older posts when I have already published 3-4 crafts together. Secondly this backlink for old posts again does not work. I can post a separate post with a link.
In short I feel that the rules are no friendly towards older posts and that is been keeping me away from sharing more stuff.
Just my 2 cents 🙂
But glad to see Artsy-Craftsy back
@vini – Hey! 🙂 Just for you.. Have removed the backlink & mandatory URL.. Link in all your posts without editing 🙂