DIY Noise Free Fire Cracker Craft
Go Noise free this season, Make your own firecracker rockets at home.
- One red foam rectangle 2.5×5 inch in size
- One yellow foam triangle 3.5 inches wide
- Golden sparkly pipe cleaner – 1
- Star stickers in various sizes & colours
- Cut the foam sheets to shape.
- Stick the triangle foam over the red foam to form a rocket shape.
- Bend the pipe-cleaner into half & another half and cut to form 4 pieces
- Stick the 4 pipe-cleaners to the back of the red foam rectangle
- Decorate with star stickers and your noise free fire-cracker craft is ready.
This was one of the crafts that I wrote for Mom & Me’s magazine – Mother’s world’s latest edition..
You can also try making different fire cracker shapes and even make a banner for your home .. What do you think?Lets all go Noise free & Smoke free this festive season.