Free Printable Solar System Bingo
Let the kids truly appreciate our planet by understanding its position in space, all thanks to this Free Printable Solar System Bingo game!
It’s Earth Day on 22nd April. This is the perfect opportunity for kids to learn how unique our planet is, and why it’s so important that we take care of it!
One way to appreciate this property is to understand our place in the universe, or more specifically our solar system.
If you have a little outer space explorer at home, we have Outer Space art ideas for Kids & ideas for an Outer Space Themed party plus 20 outer space crafts for kids that are as amazing as they look. Use these to learn about rockets, space ships, the moon, galaxies, constellations and so much more.
Today we have a print and play Free Printable Solar System Bingo game to help little astronauts memorize the names and characteristics of the sun and the eight planets in our solar system, including our very own Earth!
Free Printable Solar System Bingo
- Full PDF of the Free Printable Solar System Bingo (Available for Instant Digital Download)
- Pom poms in different colors
- Colored Markers
Instructions to Set Up the Game:
1. Download and print the Free Printable Solar System Bingo. The full set includes 6 bingo mats plus 9 solar system cards on a separate page. For best results, print them out on card stock.
2. Laminate the mats and the card sheets so that you can use them again and again.
3. Cut out the cards along the black outline, shuffle and place upside down.
4. Place colorful pom poms in a bowl and hand one to each player.
To Play the Game:
1. You need at least 2 players to play this game.
2. Distribute the boards randomly to each player, along with a bowl of colorful pom poms.
3. Each bingo card is different and has a random selection of pictures. Place the cards inside a wide jar or hat.
4. The caller draws a card from a jar, and players marks the space off on their card. You can do this with pom poms, markers or other game pieces.
5. The first person to have a straight line vertically, horizontally or full House is the winner.
Make the game more fun by using different kinds of game pieces to mark the mats. We recommend laminating the sheets, because you’re quite likely to be playing this game several times! Who knows, this might just inspire your kids to make their own solar system model!
If you liked this, you may also like these printable games for Kids:
Printable Bug Theme Pom Pom Match
Printable Fruit Theme Shape Match
Famous Artists Free Printable Puzzle and Art Appreciation Worksheet
Free Printable Spring Themed Play Dough Mats
Printable Dinosaur Alphabet Sequencing Puzzle
Printable Dinosaur Addition Game
Dinosaur Memory Game Printable
Printable Dinosaur Shape Match
Came here to download bingo and the link is no where to be found!
There is a blue button that says click here at the end of the post
I can’t find “click here” anyway in the post. There are several adds that look like the right spot to click for download but it’s just a scam. Could you share the download more visibly on the post?
Couldn’t find the download link anywhere. Please guide
Hi, would love to download Bingo game, please advise… no download button
There is a Blue button that says get your printable here – end of the post.
Else you can directly click https://artsycraftsymom.gumroad.com/l/eCpll