Mangoes may very well be the king of all fruits. With Mangoes in the season, this is one delicious dessert that kids will love to have. It is eggless, gelatin free and super easy to make too. It is thick, creamy and when served chilled, it is absolutely yummilicious!
How to make Eggless Mango Cheesecake
Ingredients to make the Eggless Mango Cheesecake :
(Makes 5 to 6 glasses of Mango cheesecake)
- 2 Ltr full cream milk
- 1 Lemon juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp thick curd (I used Nestle A+ curd)
- 200 ml Fresh Cream (I used Amul cream)
- 6 to 7 tbsp of powdered sugar
- 10 Marie Biscuits
- 3 tbsp Butter at room temperature
- 2 medium Mangoes cut into bite size pieces
Procedure to make the Eggless Mango Cheesecake :
- First bring the milk to boil and then curdle it with lemon juice to make homemade cottage cheese.
- Once the cheese is made, drain it completely of water. Put it in the fridge for 15 mins.
- Meanwhile, crush the marie biscuits and mix in the butter.
- Take a tablespoon full of the crumbs and make a thin layer at the bottom of each shot glass that you want to serve in.
- Put these glasses in the fridge for 30 mins.
- In a blender, add the thick curd, cream and the cottage cheese you just made.
- Mix it in the blender.
- Leave some mango pieces for garnishing and as a puree, and put the rest of the pieces into the blender. Add the powdered sugar as well and make a thick paste. Taste the paste at this time and adjust the sugar at this stage.
- Take out the shot glasses and pour the mango curd mixture , top it with mango puree in each glass and decorate with a few mango pieces on each one of the them.
- Refrigerate for few hours and enjoy after dinner as a melt in the mouth mango cheesecake.
You can improvise this recipe by adding some dry fruits to this to make it healthier. Yogurt offers several health benefits, including protein and probiotics while mangoes help fight cancer, alkalize the body, aid in weight loss, regulate diabetes, help digestion, clean your skin, and make the perfect snack.
This post was brought to you by