Paper Plate Princess Craft
Do you remember the Cardboard castle we made ?? Well the girls wanted a princess to rule the castle. I wanted the princess craft to be easy and decided to use paper plates (again!!)
You’ll Need –
- One silver paper plate
- One 4″ strip of organza lace (any other lace will do)
- 1 skin coloured pipe cleaner
- Stickers / sequins
- 1 Toothpick
- A single hole punch
- 2 way stickers
- A princess face cutout. We took a print, you can draw your own too.
To Make –
- Press the paper plate to get the shiny side up.
- Cut along one radius.
- Twist to form an inverted cone.
- Staple in place
- Using the single hole punch, punch out 2 holes, one on each side for the arms
- Cut the flesh coloured pipe cleaner in half and string through to form hands.
- Paste the Princess face Cutout onto a tooth pick using 2 way sticker.
- Pierce into the cone at the top to form the neck & face.
- Embellish her gown with stickers & lace.
Here are our happy faces 🙂
Lovely shruti. Going to try out this one for sure.