Our Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft is the perfect way to make your holidays even more magical! With a glittery horn & rhinestones, this is one pretty unicorn!
Even though the owl trend hasn’t really faded away, another animal has come to take the spotlight – front and center. It’s the magical unicorn, who has become a champion for celebrating individuality and of course, living a life as colorful as the rainbow!
Speaking of color, unicorns are mostly depicted as white, but we’re going to add some color today – a beautiful, magical blue Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft! If there was any way to make your holidays more magical, this has to be it!
Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft
List of Supplies:
- Jumbo Popsicle Stick
- Craft Paper
- Glitter craft foam
- Rhinestone stickers
- Black marker and pink pencil
- Blue paint and paintbrush
How to make the Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft:
1. Let’s paint our Popsicle stick blue. I’ve opted for a sky blue, but you can also go for turquoise or baby blue.
2. While the paint is drying, cut out a circle and two ear shapes from craft paper. You can either choose blue craft paper, or paint plain paper to match the stick. Cut out a long triangle from the glitter foam for the horn.
3. Use black marker to draw eyes and lashes. Get a pink crayon or pencil to shade inside the ears and on the cheeks.
4. Assembly time! Stick the ears behind the unicorn’s head and glue the golden horn between them. Decorate the unicorn with rhinestones.
5. Once everything is dry, Attach the unicorn on the painted stick and voila – your Popsicle Stick Unicorn Craft is ready!!
You must be thinking that the unicorn here looks like a princess, and you’re not wrong! And we’re okay with some bling on such a magical creature! This would go perfectly with this Unicorn Paper Ornament and this U for Unicorn Craft as Christmas decor, or along with a No-Sew Unicorn Pouch as a nice little gift set. Come on, let’s spread some magic around!