First things first. Have you checked out my 200th Post giveaway yet?? 🙂 Just leave a comment there to win a handmade card & a surprise gift.
- Thermocol Sheet
- Pink Patterned paper ( Gift wrapping paper)
- Cutter to cut the thermocol
- 3-D stickers or any other embellishments
- Satin ribbon for the bow.
- Orange crayon / oil pastel
- Pink / Orange acrylic color to paint the sides
- Take a printout of the Alphabet on a sheet of paper. For beginners Times Roman is an easier font to cut.
- Trace it onto the patterned paper & thermocol & cut along the edges.
- Color the Thermocol a bright orange along the edges. Leave the top & bottom bare.
- Form a bow with the satin ribbon and stick it in between the patterned paper & thermocol.
- Embellish with Stickers.
- Take an orange crayon and lightly rub along the edges to give a more woody effect.
What do u think??