- I love you for dressing us for school. You even learnt to tie our ponytails. They would turn out cross but we were proud girls showing them off at school.
- I love you for dancing silly over Michael Jackson songs..
- I love you for taking us for umpteen piggy back rides
- I love you for being the ever-ready hugger.
- I love you for being the one to buy sweets and celebrate our smallest victories
- I love you for being an awesome cook
- I love you for being my morning walk partner, my alarm clock, my good night kisser.
- I love you for being my driving teacher
- I love you for remarking that you’d send me to US but not to Delhi, alone. For having caught the next flight to Delhi just so that your daughter could be safe from dangers you perceived she was in.
- I love you for sending off a stubborn daughter on a train alone when she had high fever.. and then catch the next train just to make sure she was ok.
I loved you when my MIL jokingly asked for 2lakh dowry..and you remarked tongue in cheek that You were giving 4L in cash.That was my salary then 😉
- Or when the In-laws called to say PC was off to kashi (as part of the marriage rituals) and now is the chance to stop him.. you remarked – Oh! he must be telling u that hes going to kashi.. he must be on his way to BGM (where I was ) Just check with him. Where will he go without my daughter.
When you decided that u wanted to restart your business from scratch, It showed strength of character & belief that anything is possible and what matters is that we are together.. and with hard work, everything that is lost can be regained. I truly admire your strength and resilience.
When I decided to get married to PC, it was you who supported it all through. I can never never forget your words and thank you enough for it.
Have all merit