Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by. I’m Shruti Acharya (Bhat) & I live with my family in the garden city, Bangalore in India. I am passionate about children’s art and creativity and want to share that passion with you.
On the Artsy Crafty Mom blog, I share ideas, information, and inspiration to encourage you to enjoy and share art & craft with the kids in your life (whether in your home or your classroom). I post several times a week on kids art ideas, seasonal crafts, and family fun activities.
You can expect:
- EASY and FUN kid-friendly arts and crafts
- Unique Mom Tried-and-Tested activities for kids
- Home projects, easy recipes, parenting tips, and more.
It is all about being an Artsy-Craftsy parent – Sharing fun things do with your kids!
leave a comment on a blog post, e-mail me at contact(at)artsycraftsymom.com, use my contact form or connect with me on Facebook or Instagram. I would love to hear from you!
You can also subscribe to my weekly Newsletter, follow me on Pinterest, and subscribe to my YouTube channel (I’ve recently started making videos!).
For PR inquiries check out our Hire Me Page
Who is Artsycraftsymom?
I started ArtsyCraftsyMom partly to chronicle and share my experiences crafting with my then 3-year-old and also as a way for me to focus more on what it means to me to be an Artsy Craftsy Mom.
I want to parent in a way that encourages creative expression, imagination, joyfulness, and a love of learning, not just in my daughters but in our entire family. I wanted to welcome others to join me as I attempted to be an Artsy Craftsy Mom.
ArtsyCraftsyMom is an award-winning blog …
The blog has received mentions from well-established sites & print media including Times of India, Women’s Web, Timeout Mumbai, Timeout Delhi among others. My crafts have been regularly featured in leading Children’s magazines – Child Magazine & Mother’s World by Mahindra Retail.
Will you find what you are looking for?
If you are looking for activities to do with young kids, especially when at home, this is the perfect place to be.
ArtsyCraftsyMom has activities, crafts, and art projects for kids from toddlers up to school age, and even into their beginning years of school. You will find fun things to do with them, crafty ideas, and ways to make learning fun.
Where to next?
You can start to get the most out of ArtsyCraftsyMom by Checking out the following posts
- Check out our Site Index Page – You can search by Age, Type, Category, and Month. Every post is at your fingertips. Did not find what you are looking for? Search for the activities using our search bar in the Header
- Check out our Holiday Posts – For New Year to Christmas, we have all festivals covered. We have some great posts on Indian festivals too.
- Sign up for weekly activities by email and get updates weekly.
- How to Introduce Arts and Crafts to Kids – 7 tips that work!
- 7 Tips to Set Up a Creative Space at Home
- 20 DIY Art Materials You Can Make at Home
- 15 Practical Ways to Organize Kids Craft Supplies
- My favorite Art & Craft Supplies on amazon.com
- 20 Picture Books to Inspire Young Artists
I hope you find what you are looking for on this page. I’d love to hear from you [use the Contact Us button – right bottom] about what you loved and how we can make this experience better for you.