Link in any art / craft / food activity that celebrates India. You can use any medium and material.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Aug, 2012.
- Create a backlink to this page.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Prize sponsored by the IK store. Any item from the online store worth 500 rs [ Not including postage] or You let Preethi choose for you and we’ll mail the surprise package separately.
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂
Super like.. this one.
WOW what a beautiful theme
Shall try and make something brand new also this time.
Lovely theme for this month!
Hope to come up with something this time 🙂
A crafty query Shruthi: What’s PVA glue?– glue or fevicol?
@OM – fevicol. Polyvinyl acetate. Also called SH.. has high tack and strength.
Thanks a ton… that was superfast. Trying our hand at papier mache.
@OM- My dad manufactures adhesives 😉 I should know!!
After long time , participating in this month challenge …Hope my son’s picture is accepted.
Two entries this time. Yay!.. Winning is a great motivator :-D.
please add this too : http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/festivals-of-india-free-hand-drawing.html
Lovely entries there! Just curious Who was the winner?