This month, explore the art of famous artists from around the world- Van Gogh, Picasso, Monet, Amrita Shergill, Jamini or Hussain.. Copy their style and create your masterpiece. Your post needs to have the original inspiration.. Your child doesn’t need to paint an exact copy .. just their expression of the original. I know its a tough one.. But imagine how much you can enrich your child.
Here is my Pinterest board with some inspiration for you
Please add a link back to this post for each entry.
Here are the rules of the challenge.. Do read the ones in bold and yellow.
- Stick to the theme for the month.I reserve the rights to delete an entry that does not have a backlink or is not related to the theme.
- Last date for sending your nomination is 30th of Jan, 2012.
- If you have a blog, add the above image in a post with a link to this page and add the artsy-craftsy pic in your sidebar [ HTML code below]. You don’t need to be a follower.
- If you don’t have a blog, mail me the pics at mymindfulmeanderings[at]gmail[dot]com. Add copyright info and steps on how you made the craft.
- Add your blog post link in the inlinkz tool below.
- Resize the pics that you send / upload to a max of 1024×768.
- Please provide pics and details on how you made the craft. Links to another site which has the instructions is also fine.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month.
- The entry has to be child-friendly. Keep it simple though.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
Code for your sidebar [ Enter this in a HTML/java code widget]
<a title=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” href=”http://mindfull-meanderings.blogspot.com/search/label/Artsy-Craftsy”>
<img height=”150″ alt=”Artsy-Craftsy Challenge” src=”http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_hwjgdnA6iy8/S0Q7mC8U8XI/AAAAAAAANxI/6ExgE4FVFaM/s1600/artsy-craftsy-side150.jpg” width=”150″ border=”0″ />
Go on get artsy-craftsy 🙂