Make your own pretty blooms out of crepe paper with this Crepe Paper Calla Lily Flower Craft! Put them in a vase on your desk or make a bouquet to gift!
If you ever want to brighten up a drab corner of your home, I have a single shot solution for it – flowers! There’s nothing like a bunch of blooms to instantly perk up a dull corner, while also adding some life!
Having fresh blooms in your home is something that is unparalleled, but if you can’t manage that, artificial flowers are the next best option. And you don’t have to go and buy over priced plastic ones – not when you can make them yourself!
Yes, you can make your own poppies, heliconias, hyacinths, marigolds – and as we’re about to show you today – your own lilies too! Check out this crepe paper calla lily flower craft to find out how you can make these in no time!
Crepe Paper Calla Lily Flower Craft
List of Supplies:
- Crepe Papers – Assorted Colors
- White Construction paper
1. Download and print the template. The template includes petals, leaves and stem for the calla lily.
2. Trace the template patterns on to crepe papers of appropriate colors and cut them out.
3. Take a normal white paper about 4-inch-long and roll it into a stick.
4. Then cover up the stick with a green piece of crepe paper.
5. Then take the yellow paper strip. Roll it on the tip of the green stick and glue it there.
6. Then take the petal for the calla lily. Then apply some glue on the middle of the petal, and then place the stick on top of the petal.
7. Then bring the left bottom side of the petal towards the middle and glue it there.
8. Similarly, bring the right bottom point of the petal towards the middle and glue it there.
9. Take the crepe paper leaves for the calla lily.
10. Glue both leaves on the stick to finish off the calla lily.
Make as many lilies as you like, in different colors!
Aren’t these super easy to make? You can make a bunch of multicolored lilies and arrange them in a vase, or you could bunch them together, tie up a pretty ribbon and gift your teacher! The best part – you don’t need too much time, money or effort!