Never miss a memo again! Use this DIY Foam Unicorn Pin Board to store your messages, quotes, photos or anything at all and keep your workplace organized!
Got a desk that looks like the sticky note monster threw up on it? Well, pretty sure you’re not the only one with a desk/family members who own desks like that!
Paper clutter is one of the worst kinds of clutter, and can be difficult to manage, not to mention disastrous when an important memo goes missing! So we’ve got the perfect solution that’ll control the clutter, while also making your workspace look as cute as can be – a DIY Foam Unicorn Pin Board!
This pin board is really easy to make, but what’s more is that it can be made cuter without much effort! Get cute pastel or pom pom push pins, make mini flag banners or pin up cute photos or quotes. You’ll have a vision board, inspiration board and memory keeper – all in one!
DIY Foam Unicorn Pin Board with Free Template
List of Supplies:
- Craft foam sheet
- Craft foam board
- Glitter paper
- X-acto knife
- Craft glue
- Black sharpie
How to make the DIY Foam Unicorn Pin Board:
1. Download the free template and print. There are three parts to the template – click on each one to download separately.
2. Cut out all the pieces from the patterns. Trace the unicorn pin board base pattern on the foam board (or any hard material). Trace the flowers and leaves on glitter sheets. Cut out all the traced items neatly.
3. Take the base and the 3 separate unicorn pin board parts. Attach the rectangular piece of foam on the rectangular part of the base.
4. Attach the other two parts on the base in their right positions so the front part of the unicorn pin board is ready.
5. Grab all the glitter cut-outs and attach them on the unicorn pin board to decorate it. Start by attaching the horn, followed by the flowers and leaves.
6. Use a black sharpie to draw the unicorn’s face.
7. Fix a loop of ribbon or twine to the back of the board and hang it up on a wall in your work space. Start pinning!
That unicorn is so cheery! This makes an excellent gift idea for back to school buddies, along with a cute unicorn bookmark. Or make it part of a teacher’s appreciation gift pack, adding a no sew unicorn pouch to it. You can be sure that one look at this little guy is guaranteed to make anyone’s day brighter!