For Day 9 & 10, I have a collection of crafts that are related to the characters from Ramayana.
Make a Kitchen Roll Ravana like how culturecurry.net shows
You will need:
1 toilet paper roll
2 egg carton cups
Golden coloured craft paper
Black craft paper
White craft paper
White, red & black poster paint.
- Make a nice peach colour by mixing some of that white and red paint.
- Paint the toilet roll peach (save some peach paint to use later)
- Cut the egg carton cups from the edge to make a smaller sized cups and paint the cups white
- Paint the nose shape also the peach colour you made earlier
- Once your toilet roll is dry, just assemble the Ravan as shown in the picture.
- Paint black dots on the eggs cartons for the eyes
- Fold the nose circle into a cone, staple the ends, and stick between the eyes
- Stick on the eyebrows and moustache
- Staple the crown on the top edge of the toilet paper
- Paint a red smile
The Ramayana hand puppets are our fav
Make characters from Ramayana using chart papers like how Arthi made them
Or even use Ravana as a decor piece like Arthi
If making stuff is not your forte.. you can choose to download some colouring sheets from Activity Village
Hamara Nischay also has canvas colouring kits
This brings us to the end of 9 days Navratri special craft-a-thon 🙂
Will make a similar one for Diwali also. Hope you enjoyed making all the crafts that I shared with you. Don’t forget to share the pics of your creations with me.