Firecracker Themed Diwali Greeting Card for Kids
Here’s what you will need:
- Cardstock – White / red in color, 12×8 folded in half. Bought from Itsy Bitsy – a pack of 6 cards
- Patterned Foam in various colors – Red, yellow, purple green, orange – Again from Itsy Bitsy.
- Golden pipe cleaners. These are available at Itsy Bitsy as a pack of metallic pipe cleaners.
- Glitter glue & glitter powder
- shiny stickers,
How to make the Fire Cracker theme Diwali Greeting Card:
1. Fold the cardstock in half to make a card 6×8 inch.
2. Cut the foam pieces into a cracker shape – one rectangle 2×4 & 1 triangle 2.5 .
3. Cut the pipe cleaners into three 1 inch strips
4. Stick them all together as shown in the picture above. I used Glue gun to quickly stick them. You can use fevicol too.
5. Stick them onto a Blank Card. Decorate with glitter tubes & stickers. Add your Greeting.
We spend a quiet Diwali away from home. How was your Diwali??
Here are more ideas for Diwali
- Diwali Sweet ideas
- Diwali handmade card ideas
- 40+ Diwali craft, decor & food ideas
- DIY paper marigold flowers
- Diwali Glitter paper cards
- My Diwali from 2011
- Diwali crafts from 2011
- My Diwali post that won an award
I also have a huge pinterest board for Diwali with 70+ ideas. Please check that out too
Follow Artsy Craftsy Mom’s board Diwali on Pinterest.