Diwali Handmade card for kids to make
We made these cards in our craft class this Saturday. Each year I try to make simple cards that can be couriered to our loved one. My inlaws, my parents all love getting cards from Lil p and they treasure her creations.
You’ll Need –
- White Card stock 6×8″ folded in half
- Glitter tape in red
- Red marker
- Various handmade paper scraps in different designs & colours
- Sequins in assorted colours. Big & Small.
- Stick the glitter tape a little off center as seen in the picture
- Cut out Diya shapes from the handmade paper and stick on one side of the card.
- Place sequins at equal distance around the diyas
- Write happy Diwali & your card is ready.
Isn’t that Simple?? Did you make a Diwali card too? Share the links of your cards, craft ideas & celebrations..
Here are the happy faces
Check our Diwali posts