I came back from a short trip to bgm (lil p is now being ultra pampered by my mom) straight to this lil hospital near our place.. down with typhoid and a raging 104 fever.
- Why all hospital beds are sooo #%@! high? for my 5 foot frame I literally have to jump to climb aboard or get down..Feels like the new SU berth of the indian railways!
- Why the side bed ( the guest 1) is shorter n smaller.. is it to make the companion so uncomfortable that he never sleeps thus risking “not hearing” the patient in the middle of the nt?
- Why hospital food comes looking like a grand 5 course meal but ur taste buds never register.. appreances sure are decieving.
- Why u crave for an icecream and hot rasam the moment the doc says no cold – no spice. Duh.. hope u
get pregnanthave tonsilitis soon doc.. and i don’t care if u r a guy. not get to eat yummy stuff.
- Speaking of pregnancy.. I think it does wonders… U get soo used to being poked, prodded, pierced.. everything else seems too lame after that. The nurse asks, let me know if it pains n u go.. ohh bring it on. I’ve seen worse.
- and last but not least , When u finally get 1: 1 TV time.. u r too drowzy to either notice or celebrate.
ciao folks.. I’m turning 30 tomorrow .. do send in some +ve vibes and some lovely crafts to cheer me up.
PS: forgive me for leaving comments at ur blog with spelling mistakes .. oh! i didn’t leave any? sigh.. my brain is too muddled rt now.. Hope u’ll forgive me.