- Feb2010 ‘s theme is paper crafts– Cut it, fold it, paste it, paint it, Origami, valentines cards, paper cutting the choice is yours. Any kind of paper will do. You can make it yourself (take inspiration from the net) , take a pic, put it on your blog (or mail it to email@example.com ) along with brief steps and leave a comment here.
- Last date for sending your nominations is 20th of Feb.
- The winner will be chosen based on how easy yet stunning the end result looks and will be announced on the last day of the month. Extra weightage will be given if you (or ur kid) has made it.
- The entry has to be child-friendly and age appropriate for kids aged 1 to 10. Keep it simple.
- You can have more than 1 entry .. and increase your chances at winning.
- This challenge is open for all kids, ladies, gents, moms, dads , followers, lurkers… everyone.
- Additionally you can promote the event by mentioning it on ur blog or by adding this code to ur side bar. Spread the word.
This time, I won’t be able to send out a gift to each and every participant. But your craft will be featured here with a link back to ur blog. Treat this as a chance to have fun with ur kids.
Go on, get all Arsty-craftsy !!!