Dreaming of a white Christmas? Make it come true with our White Pipe cleaner Christmas Tree Ornament Craft! Super easy to make with just a few supplies!
Even though I make most of the Christmas cards I send out to friends, I still love strolling through the cards on display at the store. Many of them have some of the most beautiful pictures, and my favorite are the winter scenes!
You know the ones I’m talking about, the quaint little village covered with snow, a snowman somewhere in the frame, and a red robin that stands out amidst all the white. The night versions are also just as pretty, with well lit Christmas trees glowing in the dark!
All this talk of snow and Christmas trees is really tickling my travel desires! Since it’s not really feasible to go to a snowy place this season, I’m creating one at home, with a White Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Ornament Craft. So every time I look at my tree and see this ornament, I’ll have a smile on my face!
White Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree Ornament Craft
List of Supplies:
- White and Silver Pipe Cleaners
- Multicolored Beads
- Star Embellishments
How to Make the White Pipe cleaner Christmas Tree Ornament:
1. Fold a full length white pipe cleaner into half, and start twisting the two halves around each other.
2. Twist the pipe cleaner completely, and join the open ends together.
3. Attach pieces of white pipe cleaner horizontally along the twisted stem, placing them at equal distances from each other.
4. Bend the pipe cleaner pieces upward, and trim the edges so you get an ascending pattern from top to bottom.
5. Thread the multicolored beads through the short stems, and run a silver pipe cleaner through the whole tree.
6. Make a loop of twine and attach it to the top of the tree.
7. Attach a star embellishment at the very top and you’re done!
Can you believe how easy that was? Seriously, you most probably have everything you need lying at home right now! This is easy enough for little kids to do without any frustration – just make sure the holes in the beads are big enough for the pipe cleaner to get through, but small enough for a snug fit. This makes a great addition to our Corrugated Christmas Tree, Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree, Quilled Paper Christmas Tree and Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree. Looks like we’re all set for a multi colored Christmas!