Looking for a last minute Christmas craft? This Pipe Cleaner Wreath Ornament will take all of 10 minutes to make, and the supplies are already lying around!
If you’re like any other parent in the world, it’s normal to get overwhelmed and end up with lots of things to do at the last minute. And the holiday season is probably when this reaches its peak!
With so much to do this time of the year, it’s natural to feel left behind, but then that’s what last minute solutions are for! And we’re solving a few multiple problems today with our Pipe Cleaner Wreath Ornament Craft!
This craft will take all of 10 minutes to make, or at most 15 minutes. You most probably have the supplies already lying around the house, and there’s no gluing or sticking involved. With a matter of minutes, you’ll have a cute little homemade ornament for your Christmas tree!
Pipe Cleaner Wreath Ornament Craft
List of Supplies:
- Light Green and Dark Green Pipe Cleaners
- Green Glitter Pipe Cleaners
- Multicolored Buttons
- Small roll of tape
How to Make the Pipe Cleaner Wreath Ornament Craft:
1. Cut the pipe cleaners into strips of equal length.
2. Twist each strip around the tape roll, so the edges flare outward. Alternate the colors when doing so.
3. Repeat till the entire roll is covered.
4. String beads onto the pipe cleaner strips, at random locations.
5. Attach a piece of string or twine at the back of the wreath and you’re done!
See, just a matter of minutes and a brand new Christmas tree ornament is ready! There’s actually a lot you can do with pipe cleaners lying around this time of the year. You can make a Pipe Cleaner Christmas Tree, or a white version of a Christmas tree. For more ideas, check out our Ultimate list of Christmas Crafts for Kids. Now you’re all set for a very Merry Christmas!