Our Printable Alien Ship Paper Craft is a super-easy, super fun way to take a trip to outer space! Decorate your desk or use as a bookmark for a space book!
Every little kid around the world goes through phases of obsessing over something. It could be anything, really, but there are a few popular choices – dinosaurs, princesses, dogs, trucks and of course, outer space!
While some kids outgrow these obsessions and gain new interests, for some, it continues well into the teen years and sometimes into adulthood, and may well become their choice of career!
So if you have any budding space scientists or astronauts out there, we’ve got a cute little craft for you today – a printable alien ship paper craft, made with just some craft paper and other basic craft supplies! There’s also a quirky little alien friend included!
Printable Alien Ship Paper Craft
- Card stock in various colors
- Craft sticks
- Markers or Sharpies
How to make the Printable Alien Ship Paper Craft:
1. Download and print the Alien Ship Craft printable. Trace the parts on card stock of different colors.
2. Cut out all the parts for your alien ship paper craft and lay them out.
3. Stick the oval shape under the semi circle so that it just overlaps the base of the semicircle. Stick the four large circles on the oval, which is now the base of the alien ship.
4. Glue the smaller circles inside the bigger ones.
5. Assemble the legs/stands of the space ship. Glue the small circles at the bottom – these are the ‘feet’. Then stick the legs to the base of the space ship.
6. Make your alien by sticking tiny antennae behind his head. Then insert him into the alien space ship.
7. Time to give the alien some personality! Stick on a googly eye and add a cute smile.
8. Attach the entire space ship assembly to a craft stick and you’re done!
How cute is that little alien smiling at you from his space ship? If you liked him, you may also like our cardboard tube aliens or our plastic egg aliens. If you’ve got kids who are into quilling, our space ship paper craft will be a good pick for you. Gather your fellow space enthusiasts for a space-themed party and put all your crafting skills to good use!