Teacher’s Day card – Handmade
Keeping in line with the theme of the month – Stick Fun, I decided to make 3 cards for Lil P’s teachers at school & day care (for Teacher’s day). I also wanted it to be easy enough for Lil P to be able to help out in the process. Here’s what we made.
Teacher’s Day card
- Crepe paper Ribbons cut into circles various sizes
- White Card stock paper cut into 12×6 Inch rectangle.
- Glue stick
- Green acrylic paint for the stem & leaves
- Fold the card stock paper to form a 6×6 inch square card.
- Cut the Green ribbon vertically halfway to form the grass.
- Cut 1 large circle & 1 small circle from 4 contrasting colored ribbons. I used Purple, Yellow, Blue and Orange.
- Paste as shown in the pic. Lil p did the entire pasting on her own.
- Paint the stem and leaves using a brush.
I plan to make another handmade gift for her teachers. Any suggestions???
Wow very pretty! U cn do anything with whatsoever is available no – awesome 🙂
LOL I think I shud make a wifey anthem this way 😛
Loved it!!!!!! 😀
@Ec & Ani : Thank u 🙂
@swaram: LOL. Thank u 🙂 N ya, u shud do a husband song too! I will be nodding in agreement.
N ur Ganesha is all ready and packed to travel to Hyd 🙂
Lovely idea Shruti. And loved the card you made. I need to try it now
Lovely idea shruti…Even i am plannig to make something for aryan’s teachers…Can I use your idea and make this card for them?
@Aryan’s Mom. of course!! 🙂 Go ahead n don’t forget to share the pics.
Lovely cards Shruti! Simple n nice…will try making these with Ammu 🙂
[…] Teacher’s Day card – Handmade […]