Keeping in line with the theme of the month – Stick Fun, I decided to make 3 cards for Lil P’s teachers at school & day care (for Teacher’s day). I also wanted it to be easy enough for Lil P to be able to help out in the process. Here’s what we made.
Teacher’s Day card
- Crepe paper Ribbons cut into circles various sizes
- White Card stock paper cut into 12×6 Inch rectangle.
- Glue stick
- Green acrylic paint for the stem & leaves
- Fold the card stock paper to form a 6×6 inch square card.
- Cut the Green ribbon vertically halfway to form the grass.
- Cut 1 large circle & 1 small circle from 4 contrasting colored ribbons. I used Purple, Yellow, Blue and Orange.
- Paste as shown in the pic. Lil p did the entire pasting on her own.
- Paint the stem and leaves using a brush.
I plan to make another handmade gift for her teachers. Any suggestions???