30 Last Minute Thanksgiving week ideas
With Thanksgiving right around the corner, our Pinterest feed has been flooded with fun Thanksgiving ideas. We couldn’t get over all of the seriously cute and creative stuff that people make! So… we thought we’d share our very favorites with YOU! Because we love you. And really, who couldn’t use a little last minute help? So get ready for…
30 Last Minute Thanksgiving Week Ideas
– Decor, art , craft, activities and Food
Last Minute Thanksgiving Ideas for your Entryway
Put your guests into the Thanksgiving spirit immediately with a colorful seasonal wreath; it’s easy, and something you can do with your whole family.
- Use fall leaves , felt , acorns or even burlap to make a Fall inspired wreath to welcome your guests
- Orange Burlap “Pumpkin” Wreath with Green Chevron Burlap Bow also makes for an elegant Thanksgiving Decor – idea via TheCraftySugarsnip
- Use natural flowers to make this Easy DIY Fall Hydrangea Wreath idea via anightowlblog.com
- Make a Berry Monogram Wreath | Rantings of a Creole Princess
- You can also Recycle Paper Bags Into a Pretty Fall Wreath idea via popsugar.com
Bonus – Check out our Tutorial Easy DIY Fall Wreath with Twine and Pinecones
Last Minute Thanksgiving Table Setting ideas
If you’re still scrambling for a way to dress up your table and are feeling a little overwhelmed about room decor these 5 ideas are perfect
- I love these Free Thanksgiving Printable Utensil Holder idea via craftaholicsanonymous
- Gilded leaf place holders idea via Gilded Leaf from Elements of Style
- Get your kids involved and Paint a burlap runner – idea via shopruche.com
- The Pumpkin Flower Vase, is a great DIY project. Just place a beautiful flower arrangement inside a pumpkin or gourd idea via aprettylifeinthesuburbs.com
- Make Your Own Autumn Leaves Garland idea via decorenvy
Last Minute Thanksgiving Craft ideas
- Make a Thanksgiving turkey collage using fall leaves idea via craftymorning
- Kids will also love making these Fabric Pumpkins that can double up as table decor idea via educationpossible.com
- Another fun idea is to download the fall paper Weaving Printables – Practice the scissor cutting & fine motor skills before your dinner.
- While the Mindbites blog has several crafts listed, my favorite was the woven placement
- Grab our Free Turkey HeadBand template– A great idea to use a ribbon to tie it on your child’s head!
- CUPCAKE LINER OWL CRAFT | FALL CRAFT FOR KIDS
- PAPER QUILLED HEDGEHOG CRAFT | FALL / AUTUMN CRAFT FOR KIDS
- DIY PAPER QUILLED TURKEY CRAFT FOR KIDS | AUTUMN / FALL CRAFT
- EASY PAPER QUILLING FALL TREE CRAFT | AUTUMN CRAFTS
- EASY PAPER PUMPKIN THANKSGIVING CRAFT FOR KIDS
Last Minute Thanksgiving art ideas
- For little ones, fall leaf painting can be a wonderful activity.
- Make a Thumbprint Turkey Craft – Use these colorful paint projects as festive decorations or as the front of Thanksgiving cards.
- Make a Handprint Turkey art on a napkin
- Get kids involved in decorating and make a sweet keepsake in the process with this Thanksgiving fingerprint tree
- Use Qtips & paint to make this fall tree art
- 20 FALL ART IDEAS YOU’LL FALL IN LOVE WITH
- 12 FASCINATING FALL SENSORY BIN IDEAS FOR SMALL WORLD PLAY
Last Minute Thanksgiving treat ideas
- Turkey Waffle Breakfast– A great way to get the kids to gobble up lots of fruit in the morning.
- Scarecrow Cookies – these would be cute without the sticks, too.
- Turkey Shaped Sandwich– Or sneak in some veggies with these fun bell pepper tail feathers.
- Thanksgiving marshmallow pilgrim hats via blessedmom.hubpages.com
- Turkey Cake Pops– This turkey cake pops are pretty much the cutest thing ever.
Last Minute Thanksgiving & gratitude activities and games
- A Thankful Heart: A Thanksgiving Activity for Kids – Love this idea by lasso the moon . They also made a printable “I Am Thankful” chart so they can keep track of the nice things people do.
- Make a thankful tree – Add tags and ask Everyone to write things on the back of each tag that they were grateful for.
- DIY Thanksgiving Bingo from artsy-fartsy mama is a free printable with blank Bingo boards so kids can create their own. Have the older kids help with cutting and pasting, then everyone can play the game together.
- Turkey bowling game via make & takes is so cute! Every kid will want to play it
- This feed the turkey game from Life with Moore Babies is designed to practice sight words, but it could be modified for many different purposes on Thanksgiving Day
Love these ideas? I have more ideas pinned at my pinterest board .. Follow Artsy Craftsy Mom’s board Thanksgiving – crafts, Turkey, Fall on Pinterest.
[…] I hope some of these crafts inspire you to try before Thanksgiving. Dont forget to check out our very popular post – Last minute Thanksgiving Ideas […]
[…] 30 Last Minute Thanksgiving Week Ideas […]
[…] All our printables are in our Shop. Also, check out our Thanksgiving post […]