I love spring and we have been having some amazing nearly summer-like weather in India with lots of sunshine and warmer-than-usual temperatures. Nothing lifts my spirits more than open windows, fresh air and sunshine. It’s motivation to do-it-yourself (that’s a verb, right?) something pretty, colorful and fun. Presenting the
Coolest DIY Wall Art Project for spring
This Project is Designed & conceptualized by Nikki Chauhan
She loves craft works and paintings and is a Self taught learner.
Materials Needed –
- Lots of Sticks or twigs from your garden
- Glue gun
- Felt – Yellow , Red , Green, Blue – Spring colors
- Card board
To Make the Stick Frame
- Collect lots of sticks from the garden.
- Lightly sand them to remove any dust or thorns
- Arrange like a rectangle grid placing then randomly within that rectangle
- Stick together using Glue Gun and wait till they dry.
To make the Birds –
- Design the bird shape of your choice on the paper and take paper cutout
- Outline it on felt sheet
- Cut the bird shape and feathers from felt sheet
- Glue them together
- Make eyes with black sketch pen or black beads
Put it all together
- Once the frame is dry & secure, paste the Little spring Birds randomly on the stick frame using Glue Gun.
- Hang the stick frame against a wall using 2 nails.
Isn’t that an awesome and the Coolest DIY Wall Art Project for spring ?? Banish blank walls and channel your inner artist with this totally doable, trendy DIY wall art project. I hope the step-by-step instructions are helpful. As always, you can write to us if you have a doubt about anything Artsy- Craftsy. Don’t forget to leave a comment below if you liked this post.
If you are already in Spring mode, You need to check out our other spring posts