Since Valentine’s day is coming near, Lil P wanted to make a few cards for her “Bestttttttt” friends. Luckily for us, my cousin had got Lil P these gorgeous Set of four -Paint Dab Markers from the US of A.
Valentine’s Day – Dot Marker Heart Card
To make this simple card, You’ll need –
- Pink handmade paper 6×12 inches folded in half
- Dot markers
- Rough A4 sheet. News paper is too thin, you’ll need something thicker
- Cut out a heart shape in the centre of the rough paper to form a stencil.
- Place the stencil in the middle of your 6×6 card.
- Dab the centre of the stencil with yellow Dots.
- Use a red dot marker along the border
- Add random dots in the middle.
- Wait for it to dry and then carefully lift the stencil out to reveal your dotty heart 🙂
- We added ” You Colour My World” inside the card.
We made many such cards in various colours
We have a lot of other valentine’s day posts that have been quite popular..
Free Printable Valentine’s Day Memory Game – Easy to Print, Fun to Play & improves memory !
Raising a loving child – Simple activity to teach your child gratitude & appreciation.
15 Valentine Craft ideas – Valentine’s day crafts for you to try with your child
Valentine’s Crafts- Dotty Heart & Heart flowers – Another Dot to dot project. Improves Fine motor skills for young kids.
3 Simple Valentine Heart Card Ideas – love making cards, Then you’ll love these simple ideas to make one.
Thumbprint Heart Bookmark – Perfect gifts for little ones to make for their friends.
3D Melted Crayon Heart Card – Reuse your old crayons to make this gorgeous card.
Crepe paper flowers – make Crepe paper roses to gift. Will never wither or fade.
3D Corrugated Sheet Quilled Flowers – Another gift for little kids to make for their valentine.
So what did you make for valentine’s day? Do share with us in comments below ..