DIY Super Cute Fingerprint Bird Mother’s Day Card – This simple DIY card uses fingerprints, sticks, buttons, and paint to create a Mother’s Day card.
Mother’s Day is nearly here and we’re pretty sure everyone’s scrambling together to get their gifts and cards ready! After all, it’s a special day for the most important person in your life, and they should feel that way too!
So if you’ve just woken up and are panicking about what to get your Mom, we have a simple, easy-to-make Mother’s Day card that shouldn’t take any time at all!
Fingerprint Bird Mother’s Day Card
Supplies to make the Fingerprint Bird Mother’s Day Card:
- Cardstock, in a color of your choice
- Acrylic Paints and brush
- Clean twigs
- Colorful buttons
- Black sharpie
- Scissors and glue
Instructions to make the Fingerprint Bird Mother’s Day Card:
1. Fold your cardstock into half to make a card. Make a thumbprint in the center, shifting slightly to the side.
2. Make a smaller fingerprint in the same color, perpendicular to the thumbprint.
3. Wait for the paint to dry, then use a black sharpie or marker to draw an eye and a beak.
4. Your Mamma bird is ready! But he needs a place to rest on, so stick the thick twig on the edge. Use enough glue to ensure it stays put.
5. Make another little birdie in the same way as the Mamma bird, but with smaller prints. Break up the thin twig into branches for the tree and stick them under the birds.
6. Stick buttons to resemble blossoms and to add some color to the card.
There you go, the Mamma bird and baby bird are happily seated on a lovely tree, filled with spring blossoms!
With a mama bird and baby bird sitting on a branch together, this Mother’s Day Fingerprint Bird Card – is the sweetest little card for Mother’s Day! It’s really easy to make, too, with not much more needed than the little one’s thumb and finger.
This is a super easy craft – you can use any combination of colors – go for ones your Mom likes! Write a cute little note inside and you can be sure that your little work of art will melt your Mom’s heart!
Mothers deserve to be honored and celebrated every day of the year, but every May, there’s one special day set aside for making a fuss over Moms. To help kids surprise their mothers (and grandmas and aunties) with something heartfelt, we’ve made a list of 10 totally adorable Mother’s Day cards kids can make.
Check Out –
Nothing can beat these adorable Handmade Mother’s Day Cards to bring a big smile to Mom’s face! Easy ideas for kids of all ages to try and make!
These Adorable Handprint Crafts for Mother’s Day are perfect for any Mom who loves keepsake gifts made with her little one’s handprints – after all, they grow so fast!