Now that Spring is already here, leaving behind the winter and snow, I’m all excited to share with you all our amazing collection of Spring Crafts for Kids. Spring resonates with the refreshing smell of flowers, warmth of sunshine, enchanting rainbows and rays of hope. We have Spring Flower Crafts, Animal Crafts, Bird crafts, Spring edible treats, nature Crafts, Outdoor crafts and more . Without further ado, here I present to you,
72 Fun, Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
10 Spring Flower Crafts
Let’s start with some gorgeous spring flowers. I guess flower crafts would be the first thing that comes up in your mind when you think of spring crafts, right?
- Make Miniature Flower Pots for Spring using shrunk pots & pipe cleaners idea via Makes & takes
- Planning to throw a party? This spring craft from gcdspa is a perfect one to make cute drinking straw bouquet of spring flowers.
- Have your kids make a dandelion craft using a fork and some paint! This is a very quick and easy art project for most kids! Idea via CraftyMorning
- These rolled paper Roses are super easy and surprisingly fun to make! Idea via onelittleproject.com
- Make 3D Corrugated Sheet Quilled Flowers. ts Fun and easy on little hands who can’t manage paper quilling yet.
- Here is a tissue paper rainbow flower craft made by us using tissue papers, pipe cleaners and scissors.
- I love the paper tulips tutorial English translation here by Krokotak
- We made these adorable finger print flower cards . It was a super hit
- Amy shares this wonderful craft of egg carton flowers in her blog. You can get the picture by picture tutorial on transforming a bunch of egg cartons into gorgeous flowers.
- Head on to paintedpaperintheartroom blog to get the idea of making painted paper bouquets. They make perfect wall hangings too.
10 Spring Animal Crafts
- Easy craft for kids to make butterflies out of paper towels and paint. Found on happyhooligans.ca.
- How about making a bunny out of socks? Idea via apumpkinandaprincess.com. This bunny craft id perfect for Easter too.
- Grab this super simple and attractive animal crafts from krokotak.com. You can download the free templates and decorate the animals and birds.
- Printable Grasshopper Craft.. It’s nice to have an occasional craft activity as it teaches a child to follow directions; however, they should not be all that’s offered to a child for creativity.
- Make a bee out of toilet paper roll, cardstock and glue. This bee craft doesn’t take much time to complete and most of the materials you may see lying around your house.
- Make a Cute and Simple Handprint Hen with chicks artwork that is perfect to try with preschoolers.
- Find the ideas for making a caterpillar from empty egg cartons and paper plates. Head on to craftulate.com to get more ideas for caterpillar crafts.
- Decorate your child’s bedroom or play room with this creative handmade The Little Red Hen Collage wall art.
- Check out these bunny crafts made Using hand prints for making grass, this would give you the illusion of a peeking bunny. Found on funhandprintartblog.com.
- Make a Fun collage of farm animals. It’s an educational as well as fun activity for kids.
10 Spring Outdoor Crafts
- Breezy spring/summer weather offers a great opportunity for outdoor crafting and making fun outdoor crafts! Check out these gorgeous Aluminum Can Wind Chime via A Girl and a Glue Gun
- Make a A bright and colourful windsock craft for kids. Great for outside play and super for inspiring physical movement and self expression for all ages.
- Make this wonderful garden decoration from an old watering can and chandelier crystals. The light from the sun reflects off of the crystals, making it shine brilliantly. The stream of crystals look like they are pouring out of the watering can. Love the Idea.
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue and paint create these one of a kind garden rock caterpillars.
- Wreaths aren’t just for winter. For an instant touch of spring in your home decor, try making this Flower Pot Wreath via Joanne Fabric and Crafts
- Brighter colors for the patio, just for spring! via Creative Order: Outdoor Spring Decor.
- Make a Bird Feeder from Bowl and Plate – Springtime is in full swing and summertime is knocking on our door. Lots of birds chirping, why not have a closer look at them?
- Make Painted Garden Flowers using clear plastic plates – fun memories of gardening and take something so simple – a plastic plate – and make it into something so beautiful!
- Simple and festive this fun DIY Easter Egg Garland lets everyone know that spring is in the air! All you need is a ribbon and plastic Easter eggs and you are on your way to a beautifully adorned doorway.
- I love this simple and creative Nature Crown from Small Hands in the Big World. What a fun and whimsical way to incorporate the beauty of nature and celebrate the colors of Spring.
10 Spring Nature Crafts
- These cute pine cone fairies are a sweet craft to welcome Spring! Celebrate SPRING and colour with these simple Rainbow Fairies!!
- Make a magical Spring flower sensory bottle for your baby/toddler, a great educational activity to explore the natural world and bring the outside in.
- Make Stunning suncatcher wind chimes with tin can wind chimes, mixed with our nature suncatchers.
- To teach the kids about gardening, nature, and the season of spring, Make a miniature fairy garden.
- Create an outdoor activity! “exploration collage” using contact paper – sensory (different textures), fine motor, gross motor for reaching/placing on upright board
- Help kids learn more about seeds with this science investigation. Observe and compare the properties of different kinds of seeds.
- Here is a real-life planting craft suitable for kids. Mason jar planters craft found on budgetsavvydiva.com.
- Make a weather station for your kid. You will need a magnetic board, magnetic letters and some cut out shapes. Idea via notimeforflashcards.com.
- Bulb Growth Charts: This project gives kids some practice in working with numbers — and a close-up view of spring’s arrival.
- Check out this awesome Printable Backyard Birds Checklist: How many of these birds can you spot in your backyard?
10 Edible Spring Treat-Crafts for Kids
Hold on tight! We are entering a world of cute yummy treats which I bet you can’t resist!
- Make super yummy marshmallow flower cupcakes with decorative sugars of different colors and a little bit of creativity. Idea via instructables.com.
- I fell in love with this bird nest treat for kids with chow mein noodles, chocolate chips, candy eggs and peanut butter. It will be a sure-fire hit among kids. Perfect for Easter too!
- Here is a daffodil candy cup project by Martha Stewart. So simple, yet so elegant. Anyone can try it!
- Check out this recipe for a double rainbow pancake for an amazing treat. Kids will thank you for this!
- Loralee Lewis shares this idea of making a cute bunny-carrot treat with orange colored cheese crackers and green ribbons.
- Make this fun and easy bird nest snack with wheat cereals, peanut butter, candies, jelly beans and marshmallows.
- Try this mouth-watering recipe of rainbow cake. Found on recipebyphoto.com.
- Here is a fun and simple kids treat by Susan – twisted shamrocks. All you need is pretzels, Kisses and M&Ms.
- Check out this step by step tutorial for carrots in dirt craft. With some cookie dough, oreo cookies and food coloring, you will be able to make this fun treat for kids.
- How about a simple treat that even toddlers can make? Here is one – M&M Stix.
You might also Like
What did you think of our Mega collection?? I hope you liked it. Consider Liking us on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest to get more ideas like this. If you prefer Email, Signup for our Newsletter and never run out of ideas ever again.