72 Fun, Easy Spring Crafts for Kids – includes Flower Crafts, Animal Crafts, Bird crafts, Spring edible treats, Nature Crafts, Outdoor crafts, and more.
Now that Spring is already here, leaving behind the winter and snow, I’m all excited to share with you all our amazing collection of Spring Crafts for Kids. Spring resonates with the refreshing smell of flowers, the warmth of sunshine, enchanting rainbows, and rays of hope. We have Spring Flower Crafts, Animal Crafts, Bird crafts, Spring edible treats, nature Crafts, Outdoor crafts, and more. Without further ado, here I present to you,
72 Fun, Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
10 Easy Spring Flower Crafts for Kids
Let’s start with some gorgeous spring flowers. I guess flower crafts would be the first thing that comes up in your mind when you think of spring crafts, right?
- Make this Q-tip Flower Art Mother’s Day Card! Easy to make and completely unique – perfect for kids of all ages!
- Make 3D Corrugated Sheet Quilled Flowers. ts Fun and easy on little hands who can’t manage paper quilling yet.
- Even if you live in an apartment high rise, you can still enjoy the pleasures of a flower garden, thanks to our Flower Garden Paper Quilling Wall Art project
- This Crumpled Paper Sunflower Craft is perfect for little kids to exercise their fine motor muscles and hone their concentration – all while crumpling paper!
- This 3D Flower Garden Shadow Box Craft is the perfect way to set up your own patch of green in your home – with little more than paper and foam board!
- Our Paper Calla Lily Flower Craft proves that you don’t have to spring to officially arrive to start celebrating it!
- Make a Rolled Paper Hyacinth Spring Flower Craft? Make these to decorate handmade cards, gifts, or spring-theme wall decor
- Few things describe spring as perfectly as this Spring Flowers in a Watering Can Paper Craft!
- Our paper Heliconia flower craft is easy to make & helps kids appreciate the beautiful alternate petal arrangement that gives the flower its unique allure.
- These felt Red Poppies are incredibly quick and easy to make, perfect for Memorial Day
10 Easy Spring Animal Crafts for Kids
- Put on your very own puppet show with these adorable Printable Farm Animal Puppets!! Download, print, assemble and get ready to have some farm-themed fun!
- These adorable DIY Farm Animal Corner Bookmarks are just what you need to mark your place in your favorite book! Perfect spring craft for school kids!
- Sheep are cute little animals, aren’t they? Whether it’s spring, Easter, or Bakrid, these cute and Creative Sheep Crafts for Kids are just what you need
- Have some fun making some Popsicle Stick Easter Crafts – Bunny, Chick, and Sheep. Use them as bookmarks or decor or gift them to your friends!
- Let’s celebrate the festive season with some more cute Bunny Crafts for Easter, using craft supplies you have
- Ladybugs are seen as a symbol of spring, and we’re in awe of these pretty creatures! Celebrate them with these cute ladybug crafts for kids
- It’s spring and the time for baby animals, which means it’s time for cute Chick Crafts for Easter that are easy enough for little kids!
- Decorate your child’s bedroom or playroom with this creative handmade The Little Red Hen Collage wall art.
- Check out our easy spring bird crafts for kids that include chicks, peacocks, parrots & more. Perfect to learn about our feathered friends!
- Make a Fun collage of farm animals. It’s an educational as well as a fun activity for kids.
11 Easy Spring Decor Crafts for Kids
- Make A bright and colorful windsock craft for kids. Great for outside play and super for inspiring physical movement and self-expression for all ages.
- Make this wonderful garden decoration from an old watering can and chandelier crystals. The light from the sun reflects off of the crystals, making them shine brilliantly. The stream of crystals looks like they are pouring out of the watering can. Love the Idea.
- A fun craft for kids to personalize their gardens. Rocks, outdoor glue, and paint create these one-of-a-kind garden rock caterpillars.
- Coolest DIY Wall Art Project for spring using collected twigs from your outdoor walks
- These 10 Super fun outdoor activities for kids are easy to put together & are perfect for keeping little ones away from gadgets and screens in spring/summer
- Here’s a tutorial on How to make a decorative Cardboard birdhouse
Springtime is in full swing and summertime is knocking on our door. Lots of birds chirping, why not have a closer look at them?
- Let your walls bloom with this DIY Yarn Floral Wall Hanging! Easy to make and the perfect way to bring spring and nature indoors!
- I love this simple and creative Nature Crown from the Craft Train. What a fun and whimsical way to incorporate the beauty of nature and celebrate the colors of Spring.
- Turn rocks into anything your heart fancies, with these awesome rock painting ideas for kids! From minions to mummies to mice, make whatever you like!
- Deck up your home this season with these DIY Wall Hangings for Spring! Brighten up your walls with flowers, rainbows, birds and more!
- These cute pine cone fairies are a sweet craft to welcome Spring! Celebrate SPRING and color with these simple Rainbow Fairies!!
10 Easy Spring Nature Crafts For Kids
- This Stick and Leaf Butterfly Craft can be easily made with fresh leaves, twigs, and flower petals and would make a great spring craft to create after a nature walk.
- Make a magical Spring flower sensory bottle for your baby/toddler, a great educational activity to explore the natural world and bring the outside in.
- Make Stunning suncatcher wind chimes with a tin can wind chimes, mixed with our nature suncatchers.
- To teach the kids about gardening, nature, and the season of spring, Make a miniature fairy garden.
- Turn nature into art with these amazing Andy Goldsworthy Art Projects for Kids! Get inspired to go out, pick up something & turn it into something beautiful!
- Help kids learn more about seeds with this science investigation. Observe and compare the properties of different kinds of seeds.
- Here is a real-life planting craft suitable for kids. Mason jar planters craft found on budgetsavvydiva.com.
- Make a weather station for your kid. You will need a magnetic board, magnetic letters, and some cut-out shapes. Idea via notimeforflashcards.com.
- Check out 8 DIY wood crafts made with things as simple as twigs and branches!
Make this DIY percussion instrument craft, proving that you can make music with nature!
11 Edible Spring Treat-Crafts for Kids
Hold on tight! We are entering a world of cute yummy treats which I bet you can’t resist!
- Make super yummy marshmallow flower cupcakes with decorative sugars of different colors and a little bit of creativity. Idea via instructables.com.
- I fell in love with this bird nest treat for kids with chow mein noodles, chocolate chips, candy eggs, and peanut butter. It will be a sure-fire hit among kids. Perfect for Easter too!
- Here is a daffodil candy cup project by Martha Stewart. So simple, yet so elegant. Anyone can try it!
- Check out this recipe for a double rainbow pancake for an amazing treat. Kids will thank you for this!
- Loralee Lewis shares this idea of making a cute bunny-carrot treat with orange-colored cheese crackers and green ribbons.
- Spring Easter Fruit Flower Pudding Treat – Hello, Wonderful! incorporated some of their favorite snacks into one delicious treat that’s not only adorable but also an easy dessert!
- These edible bugs by thedecoratedcookie.com are so cute, your children might even forget they’re eating vegetables.
- Try this mouth-watering recipe of rainbow cake. Found on recipebyphoto.com.
- Turn boring rotis / tortillas into beautiful butterflies in this easy tutorial.
- Check out this step-by-step tutorial for carrots in dirt craft. With some cookie dough, oreo cookies, and food coloring, you will be able to make this fun treat for kids.
- Check out these adorable Kite cookies
- 100+ Animal Crafts for Kids to celebrate World Animal Day
- 30 DIY Bookmark Crafts for Eager Bookworms
What did you think of our Mega collection?? I hope you liked it. Consider Liking us on Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest to get more ideas like this. If you prefer Email, Signup for our Newsletter and never run out of ideas ever again.