This Heart Fox Valentine Craft is just what your loved one needs to see this year, to make up for all the social distancing we’re having!
Humans are social animals, which is why we enjoy celebrations so much. Whether it’s a holiday like St. Patrick’s or a personal occasion like a birthday party, it’s always a case of ‘the more the merrier’, and the pandemic has certainly put a dampener on that!
Being far apart is no fun, and video calling simply doesn’t have the charm a face to face conversation has. Unfortunately, we need to hold on a little longer, and in the mean time, we have to make do as best as we can, especially as holidays like Valentine’s Day are coming up.
And that’s where this cute little guy comes into the picture! This heart fox Valentine craft is the perfect way to convey your love across, in a much better way than an emoji or a text message. No one can resist that adorable fox holding that cute heart in its arms!
Heart Fox Valentine Craft for Kids
- Thick craft paper in assorted colors
- Black marker
How to make the Heart Fox Valentine Craft:
1. Download the printable template for the heart fox Valentine craft. The template contains parts for the fox’s body parts like face, head, legs, ears, body and tail.
2. Trace the body parts onto craft paper of appropriate colors and cut them out.
3. Start by assembling the fox head and tail. Stick the face on the head and the tip tail on the tail piece. Also stick the tummy on the fox’s body.
4. Time to put all the pieces together! Use glue to stick the head on top of the body and the arms on the sides.
5. Bring out the black marker to draw on the facial features of the fox.
6. Last but not least, give the fox a little heart to hold on to and your craft is complete!
This heart fox valentine craft proves that animals and Valentine’s day go hand in hand. Maybe it’s something to do with how their love is unconditional. We have more crafts based on this theme, like our Sloth Heart Valentine Craft, the Handmade Felt Valentine Owl, our Valentine’s Day Clay Teddy Bear and our adorable Valentine’s Day Penguin Photo Holder. Now you’re all set to show your love this Valentine’s!