This is one craft that is really as easy as it looks! It’s perfect for little kids to do, and the final result is quite impressive. So here’s how to make a simple Easter Egg Button Wall Art, that’ll look adorable as part of your spring/Easter decor!
Easy Easter Egg Button Wall Art
- 8.5″ x 11″ piece of white card stock
- Various sizes of pink, teal and purple buttons (You can use whatever colors work for you)
- Fevicol/ paper glue
- A 8″×10″ frame of any kind
1. With a pencil, draw a simple egg pattern in the center of the white card stock. Trim the page to 8″×10″, keeping the egg centered.
2. Choose a button color and start sticking buttons onto the pattern. Begin with the outline of the color block and then fill in the center. Gaps in the center are fine, as long as they are small enough to be covered by the second layer of buttons.
3. Once you’ve completed the first layer of buttons, add the second and if desired, a third one too.
4. Now let’s frame your Easter Egg masterpiece! Open the frame and remove the glass. Place the egg in the front of the frame, then the glass and backer. Your Easter Egg Wall Art is ready!
When getting buttons for this craft, choosing different sizes as well as different shades in the same color will add some more interest and depth. When choosing the frame, ensure it is thick enough to enclose multiple button layers along with the glass and backing. You can increase the complexity of the craft for older kids, by making more colored stripes. Now just hang it up on a blank wall and watch how it transforms your space!
For more button crafts, check out our 50+ Creative and Fun Button Craft Ideas.
You may also like these posts: